Search for Programs
- Learning and Teaching: In School and Out (6)
- Agriculture (6)
- Community Development (5)
- Sustainability (5)
- Business and Economic Development (5)
- General Public (8)
- Businesses and Professionals (7)
- Students (6)
- Schools and Educators (6)
- Families, Parents and Caretakers (6)
By Type of Program:
- Events, Exhibits, and Visits (6)
- Publications (5)
- Training and Professional Development (4)
- Consulting and Expertise Brokering (4)
- Public Participation in Research: Citizen Science (3)
By Geographic Area:
Health and Nutrition → Food Processing and Safety
Outreach programs about this Topic are listed below. Refine this list by using the search and filter tools to the left.
- Food Safety @ Geneva
- Educate processors, producers and consumers on microbiological food safety.
- Animal Careers Website
- A website for exploring Animal Careers for interested middle and high school students, teachers, parents and the public.
- Apple Cidering
- Seasonal Outdoor Educational Program at Cayuga Nature Center (Fall) PreK+
- Cornell Kosher and Halal Food Initiative
- Provides research, teaching, and extension programming in the area of religious foods, particularly - kosher and halal.
- Cornell Small Farms Program
- Our mission is to foster the sustainability of diverse, thriving small farms.
- Legal Information Institute
- Free legal information - US Code, state statutes, Supreme Court and NYS cases, & hyperlinked commentary on many diverse legal issues.
- Maple Program
- Seasonal Outdoor Educational Program at Cayuga Nature Center (late winter-early spring)
- North Country Regional Foods Initiative
- The North Country Regional Foods Initiative studies the economic impact of regional food production in Northern New York.
- Northeast Dairy Foods Research Center
- NEDFRC's mission is to conduct and implement research to maintain and increase utilization of milk produced on dairy farms
Displaying results 1-9