- Sustainability (7)
- Health and Nutrition (6)
- Learning and Teaching: In School and Out (6)
- Natural Resources (6)
- Business and Economic Development (5)
- General Public (7)
- Schools and Educators (6)
- Families, Parents and Caretakers (6)
- Students (6)
- Businesses and Professionals (4)
By Type of Program:
- Publications (5)
- Community Service and Volunteerism (5)
- Public Participation in Research: Citizen Science (5)
- Events, Exhibits, and Visits (4)
- Training and Professional Development (4)
By Geographic Area:
Community Development → Neighborhood Planning
Outreach programs about this Topic are listed below. Refine this list by using the search and filter tools to the left.
- CUSP Graduate Research Fellowship
- CUSP is a social justice internship program that pays and houses Cornell's students to work in non-profit organizations in NYC.
- CaRDI Research & Policy Brief Series
- CaRDI produces 2-page briefs on policy relevant community development issues in NYS. Series can be accessed at card.cornell.edu
- Legal Information Institute
- Free legal information - US Code, state statutes, Supreme Court and NYS cases, & hyperlinked commentary on many diverse legal issues.
- A citizen science project focused on nesting birds! It teaches people how to monitor nests & collect data used to track breeding birds.
- New York State Center for Rural Schools
- The NYS Center for Rural Schools aims to improve practice and policy for rural schools and the communities they serve.
- Rural New York Minute - CaRDI Publications
- CaRDI produces regular one-page publications on a variety of community development topics. These can be accessed at www.cardi.cornell.edu
- Water Quality Information for Consumers
- Information for consumers about water quality issues including wells, water treatment, and septic systems.
Displaying results 1-7