Search for Programs
- Learning and Teaching: In School and Out (12)
- Youth Development (12)
- Health and Nutrition (9)
- Adult Continuing Education: Courses and Workshops (9)
- Child Care (7)
- Families, Parents and Caretakers (17)
- General Public (17)
- Schools and Educators (15)
- Businesses and Professionals (11)
- Students (11)
By Type of Program:
- Publications (13)
- Training and Professional Development (10)
- Community Service and Volunteerism (9)
- Events, Exhibits, and Visits (7)
- Consulting and Expertise Brokering (7)
By Geographic Area:
Community Development → Parenting and Families
Outreach programs about this Topic are listed below. Refine this list by using the search and filter tools to the left.
- "Talking with Kids About HIV/AIDS" Parent HIV Education Project
- Talking With Kids About HIV/AIDS Project is a community-based program that works with adults in extensive adult-child communication.
- Advancing Youth Development (AYD) Partnership
- The AYD Partnership is a statewide inter-agency partnership to train youth workers
- CU Winds/Costa Rica Project
- CU Winds undertakes a multi-day performing and service tour to Costa Rica every 2 years, donating over 50 instruments.
- CURxED (Cornell University Resource Education for Medicare Part D)
- CURxED helps senior citizens grappling with the complexities of the federal government's new prescription drug plan.
- CaRDI Research & Policy Brief Series
- CaRDI produces 2-page briefs on policy relevant community development issues in NYS. Series can be accessed at card.cornell.edu
- Cornell Farmworker Program
- The Cornell Farmworker Program addresses the needs of farmworkers through research, education and extension.
- Cornell Institute for Research on Children
- CIRC conducts and commissions international scholars to collaborate on broad-ranging research on questions relevant to children and families
- Exhibitions at the Museum of the Earth
- Our exhibitions provide visitors with experiences that connect them to Earth’s history, its life, and their place within its stories.
- Fuertes Observatory Public Viewing Nights
- The Cornell Astronomical Society (CAS) offers public viewing nights at the Fuertes Observatory on the Cornell campus on clear Friday nights.
- Human Development Multimedia Presentations
- Online presentations by renowned Human Development faculty at Cornell and other leading universities.
Displaying results 1-10 (next)