- Energy and Environment (3)
- Agriculture (3)
- Sustainability (3)
- Renewable Energy (3)
- Energy Production and Usage (3)
By Type of Program:
- Publications (3)
- Training and Professional Development (2)
- Summer Programs: Academic (1)
- Community Service and Volunteerism (1)
- Public Participation in Research: Citizen Science (1)
By Geographic Area:
House and Home Management → Energy Efficiency
Outreach programs about this Topic are listed below. Refine this list by using the search and filter tools to the left.
- Geology of the Marcellus Shale: A Paleontological Perspective on a Modern Resource
- An introduction to the geology, drilling, and environmental impacts of extracting gas from Marcellus Shale
- Grass Bioenergy for the Northeast
- Grass bioenergy focuses on applied and basic research on genetic improvement, field management, and conversion to useful heat energy.
- Legal Information Institute
- Free legal information - US Code, state statutes, Supreme Court and NYS cases, & hyperlinked commentary on many diverse legal issues.
Displaying results 1-3