Search for Programs
- Horticulture (9)
- Sustainability (8)
- Organic (8)
- Learning and Teaching: In School and Out (7)
- Health and Nutrition (6)
- General Public (10)
- Businesses and Professionals (9)
- Schools and Educators (8)
- Families, Parents and Caretakers (6)
- Students (5)
By Type of Program:
- Publications (11)
- Public Participation in Research: Citizen Science (7)
- Community Service and Volunteerism (5)
- Consulting and Expertise Brokering (4)
- Events, Exhibits, and Visits (4)
By Geographic Area:
Agriculture → Pesticides and Herbicides
Outreach programs about this Topic are listed below. Refine this list by using the search and filter tools to the left.
- Cornell Kosher and Halal Food Initiative
- Provides research, teaching, and extension programming in the area of religious foods, particularly - kosher and halal.
- Finger Lakes Grape Program
- The Finger Lakes Grape Program provides information on all aspects of grape growing in the Finger Lakes region.
- Garden Mosaics: Urban Environmental Education in Community Gardens
- Connecting people to investigate the mosaic of plants, people, and cultures in gardens, to learn about science, and to enhance communities.
- Insect pest management strategies for greenhouse floral crops
- Encourage the adoption of cost-effective, least-toxic pest management strategies by greenhouse growers.
- Insectapalooza is a one day Insect Fair for the entire family. Insectapalooza offers fun and educational exhibits for all age-groups.
- Legal Information Institute
- Free legal information - US Code, state statutes, Supreme Court and NYS cases, & hyperlinked commentary on many diverse legal issues.
- Migration Celebration
- Join us for this FREE family-friendly event 10am-3pm at the Cornell Lab of Ornithology on the second Saturday each May.
- New York State Integrated Pest Management Program
- The NYS Integrated Pest Management Program helps address your pest management needs.
- Nutrient Management Spear Program
- Improve understanding of nutrient release and risk for runoff and leaching losses from inorganic and organic amendments.
- Small Farms Program
- To foster diverse, thriving small farms that contribute to food security, healthy rural communities and the environment.
Displaying results 1-10 (next)