- Sustainability (11)
- Renewable Energy (9)
- Natural Resources (9)
- Learning and Teaching: In School and Out (8)
- Natural Resources (8)
- Students (12)
- General Public (12)
- Schools and Educators (12)
- Families, Parents and Caretakers (9)
- Beyond high school (9)
By Type of Program:
- Events, Exhibits, and Visits (9)
- Publications (8)
- Summer Programs: Academic (6)
- Training and Professional Development (6)
- Public Participation in Research: Citizen Science (6)
By Geographic Area:
Energy and Environment → Energy Production and Usage
Outreach programs about this Topic are listed below. Refine this list by using the search and filter tools to the left.
- CaRDI Research & Policy Brief Series
- CaRDI produces 2-page briefs on policy relevant community development issues in NYS. Series can be accessed at card.cornell.edu
- Cornell Center for Materials Research REU Program
- Work with Cornell faculty during this 10-week summer materials science internship program.
- Cornell University Solar Decathlon
- Interdisciplinary, student-run project to design & build a house combining solar energy, efficiency, & best home design.
- Geology of the Marcellus Shale: A Paleontological Perspective on a Modern Resource
- An introduction to the geology, drilling, and environmental impacts of extracting gas from Marcellus Shale
- Grass Bioenergy for the Northeast
- Grass bioenergy focuses on applied and basic research on genetic improvement, field management, and conversion to useful heat energy.
- Legal Information Institute
- Free legal information - US Code, state statutes, Supreme Court and NYS cases, & hyperlinked commentary on many diverse legal issues.
- Museum of the Earth Outreach
- Outreach at the Museum of the Earth aims to make the history of Earth and its life accessible to audiences of all ages and backgrounds.
- National Science Digital Library (NSDL)
- NSDL provides access to high quality resources and tools that support innovations in teaching and learning at all levels of STEM education.
- Rural New York Minute - CaRDI Publications
- CaRDI produces regular one-page publications on a variety of community development topics. These can be accessed at www.cardi.cornell.edu
- School and Community Group Field Trips
- We work with public and private schools, clubs, and other organizations to schedule and plan your ideal field trip or workshop!
Displaying results 1-10 (next)