Search for Programs
- Sustainability (9)
- Energy Production and Usage (9)
- Energy (7)
- Learning and Teaching: In School and Out (6)
- Agriculture (6)
- Schools and Educators (10)
- Students (9)
- General Public (9)
- Families, Parents and Caretakers (6)
- Businesses and Professionals (6)
By Type of Program:
- Publications (6)
- Events, Exhibits, and Visits (6)
- Training and Professional Development (5)
- Public Participation in Research: Citizen Science (4)
- Summer Programs: Academic (4)
By Geographic Area:
Energy and Environment → Renewable Energy
Outreach programs about this Topic are listed below. Refine this list by using the search and filter tools to the left.
- Bioenergy and Bioproducts Education Program
- A summer professional development opportunity for science teachers interested in sustainability.
- CaRDI Research & Policy Brief Series
- CaRDI produces 2-page briefs on policy relevant community development issues in NYS. Series can be accessed at card.cornell.edu
- Cornell Center for Materials Research REU Program
- Work with Cornell faculty during this 10-week summer materials science internship program.
- Cornell University Solar Decathlon
- Interdisciplinary, student-run project to design & build a house combining solar energy, efficiency, & best home design.
- Geology of the Marcellus Shale: A Paleontological Perspective on a Modern Resource
- An introduction to the geology, drilling, and environmental impacts of extracting gas from Marcellus Shale
- Grass Bioenergy for the Northeast
- Grass bioenergy focuses on applied and basic research on genetic improvement, field management, and conversion to useful heat energy.
- Legal Information Institute
- Free legal information - US Code, state statutes, Supreme Court and NYS cases, & hyperlinked commentary on many diverse legal issues.
- National Science Digital Library (NSDL)
- NSDL provides access to high quality resources and tools that support innovations in teaching and learning at all levels of STEM education.
- Rural New York Minute - CaRDI Publications
- CaRDI produces regular one-page publications on a variety of community development topics. These can be accessed at www.cardi.cornell.edu
- Wilson Synchrotron Laboratory Tours
- Tours of Wilson Lab are available to groups ranging from elementary school children to physicists visiting from other research sites.
Displaying results 1-10