Search for Programs
- Agriculture (7)
- Learning and Teaching: In School and Out (7)
- Sustainability (6)
- Health and Nutrition (6)
- Energy and Environment (5)
- Businesses and Professionals (10)
- General Public (9)
- Schools and Educators (4)
- Families, Parents and Caretakers (3)
- Students (2)
By Type of Program:
- Consulting and Expertise Brokering (8)
- Training and Professional Development (6)
- Publications (4)
- Events, Exhibits, and Visits (3)
- Public Participation in Research: Citizen Science (2)
By Geographic Area:
Business and Economic Development → Small and Medium Businesses
Outreach programs about this Topic are listed below. Refine this list by using the search and filter tools to the left.
- Apparel Industry Outreach
- The program strives to facilitate technical assistance between faculty in the Department of Textiles and Apparel and apparel firms
- Cornell Small Farms Program
- Our mission is to foster the sustainability of diverse, thriving small farms.
- Discovering Leadership Program
- This leadership program develops and applies skills around personal, interpersonal, team and system mastery.
- Entomology Department at Geneva
- To advance a sustainable plant agriculture and food system through research and extension programs that address local and worldwide needs
- Entrepreneurship Education and Outreach Program
- Our mission is to support the needs of NY State Extension Educators in the areas of business planning and marketing.
- Legal Information Institute
- Free legal information - US Code, state statutes, Supreme Court and NYS cases, & hyperlinked commentary on many diverse legal issues.
- Manure Management Program
- This project will combine information from various sources to effectively transfer technologies to the agricultural community
- National Good Agricultural Practices Program (GAPs)
- The National GAPs Program aims to reduce microbial risks to fresh fruits and vegetables through GAPs education and training.
- North Country Regional Foods Initiative
- The North Country Regional Foods Initiative studies the economic impact of regional food production in Northern New York.
- Northeast Dairy Foods Research Center
- NEDFRC's mission is to conduct and implement research to maintain and increase utilization of milk produced on dairy farms
Displaying results 1-10 (next)