Search for Programs
- Adult Continuing Education: Courses and Workshops (13)
- Professional Schools' Outreach (12)
- School of Industrial and Labor Relations (ILR) (11)
- Human Resources (10)
- Management Development (4)
By Type of Program:
- Training and Professional Development (17)
- Consulting and Expertise Brokering (2)
- Public Participation in Research: Citizen Science (2)
By Geographic Area:
Business and Economic Development → Human Resources
Outreach programs about this Topic are listed below. Refine this list by using the search and filter tools to the left.
- Administrative Management Institute
- A professional seminar for college and university administrative/business managers, directors, and department heads
- Advanced Strategic HR Practices Certificate Program
- Advanced HR topics: work practices, employee relations, alternative dispute resolution, and managing conflict.
- Advanced Strategic HR Practices PLUS Certificate Program
- Advanced program for Professional in Human Resources (PHR®) or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR® certification prep.
- Cornell Farmworker Program
- The Cornell Farmworker Program addresses the needs of farmworkers through research, education and extension.
- Developing an Agenda for Change
- Drive change within your organization, adapting it to a dynamic environment and controlling how it evolves.
- Discovering Leadership Program
- This leadership program develops and applies skills around personal, interpersonal, team and system mastery.
- Establishing Momentum: Managing Structure, Resources, and Performance
- Empower teams and establish momentum for carrying out change.
- HR Directors Certificate Program
- A nine-credit, online graduate-level program from Cornell University.
- HR: Foundations of Employee Relations Certificate Program
- Examine situations from legal, organizational, and cultural perspectives to improve organizational efficiency.
- HR: Selection and Staffing Certificate Program
- Understand legal and ethical issues in hiring, communicate effectively throughout recruitment, and strategically address employee retention.
Displaying results 1-10 (next)