- Adult Continuing Education: Courses and Workshops (5)
- Leadership and Business Strategy (4)
- Professional Schools' Outreach (3)
- Executive Training (3)
- Workforce Development (3)
- Businesses and Professionals (6)
- General Public (3)
- Students (1)
- Families, Parents and Caretakers (1)
- Schools and Educators (1)
By Type of Program:
- Training and Professional Development (6)
- Consulting and Expertise Brokering (2)
- Public Participation in Research: Citizen Science (1)
- Community Service and Volunteerism (1)
- Summer Programs: Academic (1)
By Geographic Area:
Business and Economic Development → Negotiation, Mediation, and Arbitration
Outreach programs about this Topic are listed below. Refine this list by using the search and filter tools to the left.
- Administrative Management Institute
- A professional seminar for college and university administrative/business managers, directors, and department heads
- Change Leadership Certificate Program
- Identify opportunities for change, negotiate support, and implement the initiatives.
- Discovering Leadership Program
- This leadership program develops and applies skills around personal, interpersonal, team and system mastery.
- Legal Information Institute
- Free legal information - US Code, state statutes, Supreme Court and NYS cases, & hyperlinked commentary on many diverse legal issues.
- Negotiating Support and Buy-In for Your Agenda
- Build and negotiate support for your change initiatives.
- Preparing for Negotiations
- Learn how to be a proactive negotiator and how to effectively prepare for negotiations.
Displaying results 1-6