- Adult Continuing Education: Courses and Workshops (5)
- Management Development (5)
- Human Resources (4)
- Leadership and Business Strategy (4)
- Professional Schools' Outreach (3)
By Type of Program:
By Geographic Area:
Business and Economic Development → Project Management
Outreach programs about this Topic are listed below. Refine this list by using the search and filter tools to the left.
- Administrative Management Institute
- A professional seminar for college and university administrative/business managers, directors, and department heads
- Conflict Resolution
- Learn how to resolve conflict without eliminating the creative tension that so often benefits high-performing organizations.
- Cornell Local Roads Program
- We provide training and technical assistance to local highway and public works officials in New York State.
- Developing an Agenda for Change
- Drive change within your organization, adapting it to a dynamic environment and controlling how it evolves.
- Discovering Leadership Program
- This leadership program develops and applies skills around personal, interpersonal, team and system mastery.
- Establishing Momentum: Managing Structure, Resources, and Performance
- Empower teams and establish momentum for carrying out change.
- Getting Started on Product and Service Design
- Learn how to create sustainable competitive advantage by fine-tuning your design process.
- Influence Without Authority
- Maximize your ability to exercise influence without authority.
- Master Certificate in Systems Design and Project Leadership Certificate Program
- Develop the technical know-how and leadership skills to succeed in project management and product and service development.
Displaying results 1-9