- Grades 9-12 (8)
- Science (8)
- Social Studies (8)
- Grades 6-8 (7)
- Student Activities: Extra-curricular, After-school (7)
By Type of Program:
- Events, Exhibits, and Visits (6)
- Training and Professional Development (6)
- Summer Programs: Academic (5)
- Community Service and Volunteerism (3)
- Public Participation in Research: Citizen Science (1)
By Geographic Area:
Learning and Teaching: In School and Out → Foreign Languages
Outreach programs about this Topic are listed below. Refine this list by clicking any of the sub-categories that appear or by using the search and filter tools to the left.
- 4-H Career Explorations Conference
- A 3 day, on-campus conference for youth, grades 8-12. Participants explore academic fields and careers in a college setting.
- Community Partnership Board (CPB)
- CPB assists students in developing grassroots community action projects through the administration of grants.
- Cornell Educational Resources for International Studies
- Bringing internationally focused presentations and performances to the K-12 classroom, and professional development to K-12 teachers.
- Cornell Institute for European Studies Outreach
- The Outreach Program offers resources to enrich the study of Europe.
- Cornell Upward Bound
- Upward Bound is a college readiness program for students who meet federal application guidelines in grades 9-12.
- English for International Students and Scholars
- English for International Students and Scholars provides full-time intensive English instruction to non-native speakers.
- Garden-Based Learning
- The Garden-Based Learning Program provides resources for educators, volunteers, and parents working with children and youth.
- International Studies Summer Institute
- International Studies Institutes are professional development opportunities for K-12 teachers interested in global content.
- Linguistics Open House
- The Linguistics Open House provides an opportunity for middle and high school student to learn about linguistics.
- South Asia Program
- The South Asia Program at Cornell University provides outreach opportunities for K-12 and college students to learn about South Asia.
Displaying results 1-10