Search for Programs
- Students (18)
- Schools and Educators (17)
- General Public (14)
- Grades 9-12 (14)
- Families, Parents and Caretakers (12)
By Type of Program:
- Events, Exhibits, and Visits (9)
- Publications (8)
- Community Service and Volunteerism (7)
- Summer Programs: Academic (7)
- Training and Professional Development (7)
By Geographic Area:
Learning and Teaching: In School and Out → English and Language Arts
Outreach programs about this Topic are listed below. Refine this list by clicking any of the sub-categories that appear or by using the search and filter tools to the left.
- Adelson Book Readings
- Third Thursday book readings at the Cornell Lab. 3:30-4:30 pm in the Adelson Library at 159 Sapsucker Woods Road.
- Community Partnership Board (CPB)
- CPB assists students in developing grassroots community action projects through the administration of grants.
- Cornell Educational Resources for International Studies
- Bringing internationally focused presentations and performances to the K-12 classroom, and professional development to K-12 teachers.
- Cornell Institute for European Studies Outreach
- The Outreach Program offers resources to enrich the study of Europe.
- Cornell University Summer College for High School Students
- Summer College provides high school students with an opportunity to experience college life at an Ivy League university.
- Cornell Upward Bound
- Upward Bound is a college readiness program for students who meet federal application guidelines in grades 9-12.
- English for International Students and Scholars
- English for International Students and Scholars provides full-time intensive English instruction to non-native speakers.
- GRASSHOPR (Graduate Student School Outreach Program)
- GRASSHOPR provides an opportunity for graduate students to share their knowledge and the resources of Cornell University with local schools.
- Herbert F. Johnson Museum of Art
- The Johnson Museum offers art from around the world, plus tours, workshops, lectures, special events, and more, all year long.
- Human Development Multimedia Presentations
- Online presentations by renowned Human Development faculty at Cornell and other leading universities.
Displaying results 1-10 (next)