Search for Programs
- Energy and Environment (9)
- Learning and Teaching: In School and Out (8)
- Energy Production and Usage (8)
- Science (7)
- Natural Resources (7)
- Schools and Educators (11)
- Students (8)
- General Public (8)
- Grades 9-12 (8)
- Businesses and Professionals (6)
By Type of Program:
- Training and Professional Development (9)
- Publications (7)
- Summer Programs: Academic (7)
- Events, Exhibits, and Visits (6)
- Public Participation in Research: Citizen Science (6)
By Geographic Area:
Sustainability → Energy
Outreach programs about this Topic are listed below. Refine this list by using the search and filter tools to the left.
- Bioenergy and Bioproducts Education Program
- A summer professional development opportunity for science teachers interested in sustainability.
- CCMR Institute for Chemistry Teachers
- Intensive one-week lecture and laboratory course intended for high school chemistry teachers.
- CaRDI Research & Policy Brief Series
- CaRDI produces 2-page briefs on policy relevant community development issues in NYS. Series can be accessed at card.cornell.edu
- Cornell University Solar Decathlon
- Interdisciplinary, student-run project to design & build a house combining solar energy, efficiency, & best home design.
- Geology of the Marcellus Shale: A Paleontological Perspective on a Modern Resource
- An introduction to the geology, drilling, and environmental impacts of extracting gas from Marcellus Shale
- Grass Bioenergy for the Northeast
- Grass bioenergy focuses on applied and basic research on genetic improvement, field management, and conversion to useful heat energy.
- Legal Information Institute
- Free legal information - US Code, state statutes, Supreme Court and NYS cases, & hyperlinked commentary on many diverse legal issues.
- Museum of the Earth Outreach
- Outreach at the Museum of the Earth aims to make the history of Earth and its life accessible to audiences of all ages and backgrounds.
- Research Experience for Teachers
- Provides middle and high school math and science teachers with an intense period of in-depth study in CCMR's research facilities.
- Rural New York Minute - CaRDI Publications
- CaRDI produces regular one-page publications on a variety of community development topics. These can be accessed at www.cardi.cornell.edu
Displaying results 1-10 (next)