Search for Programs
By Type of Program:
- Events, Exhibits, and Visits (8)
- Summer Programs: Academic (8)
- Training and Professional Development (7)
- Publications (6)
- Community Service and Volunteerism (5)
By Geographic Area:
Learning and Teaching: In School and Out → Lesson Plans and Classroom Resources
Outreach programs about this Topic are listed below. Refine this list by using the search and filter tools to the left.
- Educational modules supporting inquiry and scientific investigation in the classroom.
- CCMR Institute for Chemistry Teachers
- Intensive one-week lecture and laboratory course intended for high school chemistry teachers.
- Community Partnership Board (CPB)
- CPB assists students in developing grassroots community action projects through the administration of grants.
- Cornell Educational Resources for International Studies
- Bringing internationally focused presentations and performances to the K-12 classroom, and professional development to K-12 teachers.
- Cornell Institute for European Studies Outreach
- The Outreach Program offers resources to enrich the study of Europe.
- East Asia Program
- Our outreach mission to increase understanding of East Asian cultures in the larger PreK - 12, public education community.
- GRASSHOPR (Graduate Student School Outreach Program)
- GRASSHOPR provides an opportunity for graduate students to share their knowledge and the resources of Cornell University with local schools.
- Garden Mosaics: Urban Environmental Education in Community Gardens
- Connecting people to investigate the mosaic of plants, people, and cultures in gardens, to learn about science, and to enhance communities.
- Herbert F. Johnson Museum of Art
- The Johnson Museum offers art from around the world, plus tours, workshops, lectures, special events, and more, all year long.
- International Studies Summer Institute
- International Studies Institutes are professional development opportunities for K-12 teachers interested in global content.
Displaying results 1-10 (next)