Search for Programs
By Type of Program:
- Training and Professional Development (16)
- Events, Exhibits, and Visits (14)
- Publications (12)
- Summer Programs: Academic (9)
- Public Participation in Research: Citizen Science (8)
By Geographic Area:
Learning and Teaching: In School and Out → Teacher Research Opportunities
Outreach programs about this Topic are listed below. Refine this list by using the search and filter tools to the left.
- Educational modules supporting inquiry and scientific investigation in the classroom.
- BirdSleuth Online Summer Course
- "Investigating Birds: Supporting Student Inquiry" is Cornell Lab of Ornithology's five week online summer course for educators.
- Cornell Educational Resources for International Studies
- Bringing internationally focused presentations and performances to the K-12 classroom, and professional development to K-12 teachers.
- Cornell Institute for European Studies Outreach
- The Outreach Program offers resources to enrich the study of Europe.
- Cornell Waste Management Institute
- CWMI serves the public through research, outreach, training, and technical assistance, with a focus on organic residuals.
- East Asia Program
- Our outreach mission to increase understanding of East Asian cultures in the larger PreK - 12, public education community.
- Exhibitions at the Museum of the Earth
- Our exhibitions provide visitors with experiences that connect them to Earth’s history, its life, and their place within its stories.
- International Studies Summer Institute
- International Studies Institutes are professional development opportunities for K-12 teachers interested in global content.
- Interventions for Risk Reduction and Avoidance in Youth
- Research by Valerie Reyna sheds light on how adolescents reason and suggests new approaches for reducing adolescent risk taking.
- Legal Information Institute
- Free legal information - US Code, state statutes, Supreme Court and NYS cases, & hyperlinked commentary on many diverse legal issues.
Displaying results 1-10 (next)