Search for Programs
- Agriculture (2)
- Business and Economic Development (2)
- Sustainability (2)
- Professional Schools' Outreach (2)
- Health and Nutrition (2)
- Businesses and Professionals (3)
- General Public (3)
- Families, Parents and Caretakers (2)
- Students (2)
- Schools and Educators (2)
By Type of Program:
- Training and Professional Development (3)
- Consulting and Expertise Brokering (2)
- Publications (2)
- Summer Programs: Academic (2)
- Public Participation in Research: Citizen Science (2)
By Geographic Area:
Adult Continuing Education: Courses and Workshops → Workplace Diversity
Outreach programs about this Topic are listed below. Refine this list by using the search and filter tools to the left.
- Cornell Kosher and Halal Food Initiative
- Provides research, teaching, and extension programming in the area of religious foods, particularly - kosher and halal.
- Diversity and Inclusion for Bottom-line Performance
- Improve performance and attain objectives by using high-involvement practices and diversity management.
- Legal Information Institute
- Free legal information - US Code, state statutes, Supreme Court and NYS cases, & hyperlinked commentary on many diverse legal issues.
Displaying results 1-3