- Professional Schools' Outreach (26)
- School of Industrial and Labor Relations (ILR) (26)
- Management Development (21)
- Business and Economic Development (12)
- Leadership and Business Strategy (10)
By Type of Program:
By Geographic Area:
Adult Continuing Education: Courses and Workshops → Human Resources
Outreach programs about this Topic are listed below. Refine this list by using the search and filter tools to the left.
- Achieving Year-Round Performance Management and Appraisal
- Appraise employee performance through constant feedback, effective communication, and goal-oriented leadership.
- Advanced Strategic HR Practices Certificate Program
- Advanced HR topics: work practices, employee relations, alternative dispute resolution, and managing conflict.
- Advanced Strategic HR Practices PLUS Certificate Program
- Advanced program for Professional in Human Resources (PHR®) or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR® certification prep.
- Aligning HR Strategy with Organizational Strategy
- Create a vertical-alignment strategy to improve decision-making, people outcomes, processes, and profits.
- Applying a Compensation Model: Internal and Legal Considerations
- Align your organization's compensation plan to its strategic goals.
- Assessing, Designing, and Implementing Performance Management Systems
- Drive productivity and growth through performance management.
- Building a Talent Management Culture
- Attract and retain top talent by communicating and marketing an employment brand.
- Communicating and Coaching and Counseling for Improved Performance
- Improve performance and resolve workplace issues through effective communications. Provide counseling and coaching.
- Cornell Farmworker Program
- The Cornell Farmworker Program addresses the needs of farmworkers through research, education and extension.
- Diversity and Inclusion for Bottom-line Performance
- Improve performance and attain objectives by using high-involvement practices and diversity management.
Displaying results 1-10 (next)