- Professional Schools' Outreach (16)
- School of Hotel Administration (16)
- Management Development (7)
- Business and Economic Development (4)
- Agriculture (3)
By Type of Program:
By Geographic Area:
Adult Continuing Education: Courses and Workshops → Hospitality
Outreach programs about this Topic are listed below. Refine this list by using the search and filter tools to the left.
- Cornell Kosher and Halal Food Initiative
- Provides research, teaching, and extension programming in the area of religious foods, particularly - kosher and halal.
- Cornell University Viticulture and Enology Experience (CUVEE)
- A week-long course on the science of growing grapes, the biology behind wine production, and the techniques of sensory analysis of wine
- Data Gathering and Analysis in the Hospitality Industry
- Gather, describe, and analyze data on the hospitality industry to extract meaningful business information.
- Forage-Livestock Systems
- Forage-Livestock Systems focus on interdisciplinary basic and applied research on forages and the animals that consume them.
- Forecasting and Availability Controls in Hotel Revenue Management
- Use forecasts to predict demand and learn how demand influences other organizational functions. Apply length-of-stay controls.
- Hospitality Management Certificate Program
- Develop your management expertise and build a foundation of hospitality management skills.
- Hospitality Marketing Certificate Program
- Take a marketing initiative from concept to executable plan. Create campaigns to convert prospects into customers.
- Hotel Real Estate Investments and Asset Management Certificate Program
- Learn about the aspects of real estate and management contracts and their execution by many players.
- Hotel Revenue Management Certificate Program
- Make a lasting impact at your organization by employing advanced revenue management techniques and strategies for your hotel operation.
- Introduction to Hotel Revenue Management
- Implement a revenue management strategy that maximizes profits by shifting the focus to managing revenue per available room.
Displaying results 1-10 (next)