Search for Programs
- Hospitality (3)
- Agriculture (2)
- Professional Schools' Outreach (2)
- School of Hotel Administration (2)
- Learning and Teaching: In School and Out (1)
- Businesses and Professionals (4)
- General Public (3)
- Schools and Educators (2)
- Students (1)
- Families, Parents and Caretakers (1)
By Type of Program:
- Training and Professional Development (3)
- Publications (2)
- Public Participation in Research: Citizen Science (1)
- Events, Exhibits, and Visits (1)
- Consulting and Expertise Brokering (1)
By Geographic Area:
Adult Continuing Education: Courses and Workshops → Foodservice
Outreach programs about this Topic are listed below. Refine this list by using the search and filter tools to the left.
- Cornell Kosher and Halal Food Initiative
- Provides research, teaching, and extension programming in the area of religious foods, particularly - kosher and halal.
- Foodservice Management Systems: Issues and Concepts
- Maximize the profits of food-service operations by managing trends and influencing customer perceptions of value.
- Forage-Livestock Systems
- Forage-Livestock Systems focus on interdisciplinary basic and applied research on forages and the animals that consume them.
- Master Certificate in Foodservice Management
- Advanced issues and challenges of working in foodservice; operations,revenue strategies and skills for high-level leadership.
Displaying results 1-4