- Professional Schools' Outreach (6)
- School of Hotel Administration (6)
- Executive Training (6)
- Management Development (4)
- Business and Economic Development (3)
- Businesses and Professionals (7)
- General Public (7)
- Families, Parents and Caretakers (2)
- Schools and Educators (2)
- Students (1)
By Type of Program:
- Training and Professional Development (6)
- Community Service and Volunteerism (2)
- Publications (2)
- Consulting and Expertise Brokering (2)
- Public Participation in Research: Citizen Science (1)
By Geographic Area:
Outreach programs about this Topic are listed below. Refine this list by using the search and filter tools to the left.
- CURxED (Cornell University Resource Education for Medicare Part D)
- CURxED helps senior citizens grappling with the complexities of the federal government's new prescription drug plan.
- Financial Management Certificate Program
- Non-financial managers learn to interpret financial information.
- Legal Information Institute
- Free legal information - US Code, state statutes, Supreme Court and NYS cases, & hyperlinked commentary on many diverse legal issues.
- Making Capital Investment Decisions
- Use formal frameworks to evaluate the feasibility of new initiatives. Make sound investment decisions that increase profitability.
- Mastering the Time Value of Money
- Master an understanding of TVM to assess critical investment decisions. Project cash flows, calculate payments and solve other problems.
- Understanding Financial Statements
- Read and interpret balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements. Analyze financial situations and identify improvements.
- Using Ratio Analysis to Evaluate Financial Performance
- Use ratio analysis to analyze financial statements. Understand your organization's financial performance and improve its competitiveness.
Displaying results 1-7