- Learning and Teaching: In School and Out (29)
- Grades 9-12 (22)
- Science (20)
- Sustainability (16)
- Community Development (14)
- Students (26)
- Schools and Educators (26)
- General Public (24)
- Families, Parents and Caretakers (17)
- Grades 9-12 (16)
By Type of Program:
- Training and Professional Development (19)
- Events, Exhibits, and Visits (14)
- Public Participation in Research: Citizen Science (12)
- Community Service and Volunteerism (11)
- Publications (11)
By Geographic Area:
Types of Program
Summer Programs: Academic
Outreach programs about this Type of Program are listed below. Refine this list by using the search and filter tools to the left.
- ASSET Program
- The ASSET program provides teachers with complete, self contained lab modules suitable for use in many classrooms and learning environments
- BirdSleuth Online Summer Course
- "Investigating Birds: Supporting Student Inquiry" is Cornell Lab of Ornithology's five week online summer course for educators.
- CATALYST Academy
- A one-week summer residential program for rising high school sophomores, juniors, and seniors interested in Engineering.
- CAU Summer Youth Program
- Youngsters in CAU summer programs get a taste of college life while enjoying the fun and friendship of a terrific camp.
- CCMR Institute for Chemistry Teachers
- Intensive one-week lecture and laboratory course intended for high school chemistry teachers.
- CLASSE REU Program
- Science and engineering students from around the country are invited to participate in research at the Laboratory.
- CLASSE Summer Internship Program
- Internship allowing high school students to explore their interests and talents while being exposed to careers involving particle physics.
- CNS Institute for Physics Teachers (CIPT)
- The CIPT offers high school physics teachers workshops, graduate courses, and a lending library of innovative inquiry-based lab activities.
- CURIE Academy
- A one-week summer residential program for young women who are rising high school juniors & seniors interested in Engineering.
- CUSP Graduate Research Fellowship
- CUSP is a social justice internship program that pays and houses Cornell's students to work in non-profit organizations in NYC.
Displaying results 1-10 (next)