- Community Development (38)
- Learning and Teaching: In School and Out (38)
- Science (27)
- Sustainability (26)
- Youth Development (26)
- Students (39)
- Schools and Educators (36)
- General Public (36)
- Families, Parents and Caretakers (32)
- Grades 9-12 (21)
By Type of Program:
- Events, Exhibits, and Visits (30)
- Training and Professional Development (20)
- Publications (17)
- Public Participation in Research: Citizen Science (13)
- Summer Programs: Academic (11)
By Geographic Area:
Types of Program
Community Service and Volunteerism
Outreach programs about this Type of Program are listed below. Refine this list by using the search and filter tools to the left.
- "Talking with Kids About HIV/AIDS" Parent HIV Education Project
- Talking With Kids About HIV/AIDS Project is a community-based program that works with adults in extensive adult-child communication.
- 4-H Capital Days
- A two-day visit to the state capital to tour and learn about history and state government.
- 4-H March Dog Madness
- Hands-on leader training sessions for 4-Hers 13-18 and their adult leaders who lead 4-H Dog Clubs.
- 4-H Residential Camps
- There are many differant 4-H camps, take a look at some near you!
- 4-H at the NY State Fair
- This is an oppotunity for fun, leadership and learning while taking part in one of many roles at the NYS Fair.
- Adelson Book Readings
- Third Thursday book readings at the Cornell Lab. 3:30-4:30 pm in the Adelson Library at 159 Sapsucker Woods Road.
- Afterschool Universe
- Out-of-school program for middle school students; 12 sessions of fun activities exploring the Universe beyond the solar system
- Agroforestry Resource Center
- The Center works to sustain the rural, working landscape of forest and farms in the Catskill Mountain/Hudson Valley Region.
- Alternative Breaks
- Alternative Breaks sends group of student volunteers to participate in community-based service trips during their spring and winter breaks.
- Animal Careers Website
- A website for exploring Animal Careers for interested middle and high school students, teachers, parents and the public.
Displaying results 1-10 (next)