Search for Programs
- Agriculture (20)
- Learning and Teaching: In School and Out (14)
- Business and Economic Development (13)
- Community Development (12)
- Horticulture (12)
- General Public (31)
- Businesses and Professionals (19)
- Families, Parents and Caretakers (12)
- Schools and Educators (11)
- Students (7)
By Type of Program:
- Publications (19)
- Training and Professional Development (11)
- Events, Exhibits, and Visits (10)
- Community Service and Volunteerism (7)
- Public Participation in Research: Citizen Science (5)
By Geographic Area:
Types of Program
Consulting and Expertise Brokering
Outreach programs about this Type of Program are listed below. Refine this list by using the search and filter tools to the left.
- Advancing Youth Development (AYD) Partnership
- The AYD Partnership is a statewide inter-agency partnership to train youth workers
- AguaClara is a sustainable, robust infrastructure program in Civil and Environmental Engineering at Cornell University
- Apparel Industry Outreach
- The program strives to facilitate technical assistance between faculty in the Department of Textiles and Apparel and apparel firms
- CU Winds/Costa Rica Project
- CU Winds undertakes a multi-day performing and service tour to Costa Rica every 2 years, donating over 50 instruments.
- CURxED (Cornell University Resource Education for Medicare Part D)
- CURxED helps senior citizens grappling with the complexities of the federal government's new prescription drug plan.
- CUSP Mentorshin Initiative
- Cornell undergrads are given the opportunity to mentor middle school youth in at-risk neighborhoods in NYC.
- Cornell Farmworker Program
- The Cornell Farmworker Program addresses the needs of farmworkers through research, education and extension.
- Cornell Institute for Research on Children
- CIRC conducts and commissions international scholars to collaborate on broad-ranging research on questions relevant to children and families
- Cornell Kosher and Halal Food Initiative
- Provides research, teaching, and extension programming in the area of religious foods, particularly - kosher and halal.
- Cornell Small Farms Program
- Our mission is to foster the sustainability of diverse, thriving small farms.
Displaying results 1-10 (next)