- Learning and Teaching: In School and Out (99)
- Science (74)
- Grades 9-12 (61)
- Community Development (60)
- Grades 6-8 (57)
- Schools and Educators (95)
- General Public (80)
- Grades 9-12 (74)
- Families, Parents and Caretakers (68)
- Beyond high school (61)
By Type of Program:
- Events, Exhibits, and Visits (66)
- Training and Professional Development (43)
- Community Service and Volunteerism (39)
- Publications (38)
- Summer Programs: Academic (26)
By Geographic Area:
Outreach programs about this Audience are listed below. Refine this list by clicking any of the sub-categories that appear or by using the search and filter tools to the left.
- 4-H Agri-Business Career Conference
- This program introduces teens to a vast variety of opportunities available in the field of Agriculture.
- 4-H Animal Crackers
- Provides youth with hands-on animal science learning experiences which feature the unique facilities and staff of Cornell university.
- 4-H Capital Days
- A two-day visit to the state capital to tour and learn about history and state government.
- 4-H Career Explorations Conference
- A 3 day, on-campus conference for youth, grades 8-12. Participants explore academic fields and careers in a college setting.
- 4-H Citizen Washington Focus
- CWF delegates learn about the democratic process and their role as citizens while they experience our nation's capital.
- 4-H Exchange Program
- Either between states of counties, youth get a chance to do an exchange through the 4-H program.
- 4-H March Dog Madness
- Hands-on leader training sessions for 4-Hers 13-18 and their adult leaders who lead 4-H Dog Clubs.
- 4-H Residential Camps
- There are many differant 4-H camps, take a look at some near you!
- 4-H Statewide Public Presentations
- Each County sends their top five public speakers including alternates to the statewide event.
- 4-H at the NY State Fair
- This is an oppotunity for fun, leadership and learning while taking part in one of many roles at the NYS Fair.
Displaying results 1-10 (next)