- Students (95)
- General Public (88)
- Families, Parents and Caretakers (71)
- Grades 9-12 (66)
- Grades 6-8 (63)
By Type of Program:
- Events, Exhibits, and Visits (59)
- Training and Professional Development (56)
- Publications (49)
- Community Service and Volunteerism (36)
- Summer Programs: Academic (26)
By Geographic Area:
Schools and Educators
Outreach programs about this Audience are listed below. Refine this list by clicking any of the sub-categories that appear or by using the search and filter tools to the left.
- "Talking with Kids About HIV/AIDS" Parent HIV Education Project
- Talking With Kids About HIV/AIDS Project is a community-based program that works with adults in extensive adult-child communication.
- 4-H Career Explorations Conference
- A 3 day, on-campus conference for youth, grades 8-12. Participants explore academic fields and careers in a college setting.
- 4-H Fun with Your Dog Camp
- Hands-on training that challenges youth to share what they learned with others.
- 4-H March Dog Madness
- Hands-on leader training sessions for 4-Hers 13-18 and their adult leaders who lead 4-H Dog Clubs.
- Adelson Book Readings
- Third Thursday book readings at the Cornell Lab. 3:30-4:30 pm in the Adelson Library at 159 Sapsucker Woods Road.
- Advancing Youth Development (AYD) Partnership
- The AYD Partnership is a statewide inter-agency partnership to train youth workers
- Afterschool Universe
- Out-of-school program for middle school students; 12 sessions of fun activities exploring the Universe beyond the solar system
- Agroforestry Resource Center
- The Center works to sustain the rural, working landscape of forest and farms in the Catskill Mountain/Hudson Valley Region.
- Alternative Breaks
- Alternative Breaks sends group of student volunteers to participate in community-based service trips during their spring and winter breaks.
- Animal Adaptations
- Animal Programs at Cayuga Nature Center
Displaying results 1-10 (next)