Search for Programs
New York State Integrated Pest Management Program
The NYS Integrated Pest Management Program helps address your pest management needs.
Our research, demonstrations, education, and outreach are part of a comprehensive plan to make IPM the safe, effective pest management solution for all of us who live or work in New York. Focusing on both agricultural and community IPM offers us the opportunity to help strengthen the connection between you and the people who produce your food, and to draw attention to the fact that the need for pest management is universal, as are its risks. We work with Cornell University faculty and programs, Cornell Cooperative Extension, growers, school staff and teachers, pest control operators, businesses, nonprofits, and state, local, and tribal governments.
- New York State Agricultural Experiment Station
- Geneva, NY 14456
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
- Schools and Educators
- Families, Parents and Caretakers
- Businesses and Professionals
- General Public
- Learning and Teaching: In School and Out
- Number Sense and Operations
- Probability and Statistics
- Living Environment
- Pesticides and Herbicides
- Home Maintenance
Types of Programs
- New York State-All
- Other US Locations
This program does not have a fee.
Related Cornell Programs