Search for Programs
CURxED (Cornell University Resource Education for Medicare Part D)
CURxED helps senior citizens grappling with the complexities of the federal government's new prescription drug plan.
The program's resources include workshops, computer instruction, printed case studies and research facts, and an easy-to-use binder set of data that provides drug comparisons across plans, shows in dollar amounts co-pays needed for specific commonly used drugs, and indicates coverage in the gap, plans without a deductible, and monthly premiums as well as other critical data needed to make an informed decision about plans.
- 292 Martha Van Rensselaer
- Ithaca, NY 14853
- College of Human Ecology
- Cornell Cooperative Extension
- Department of Policy Analysis and Management
- Families, Parents and Caretakers
- Businesses and Professionals
- General Public
- Consumer Finance and Economics
- Parenting and Families
- Public Health Management
- Personal and Family Health and Wellness
Types of Programs
- Consulting and Expertise Brokering
- Community Service and Volunteerism
- New York State-All
- Other US Locations
- Undergraduate students
This program does not have a fee.
Related Cornell Programs