Watch the Global Outreach page to follow what is going on now
What is Outreach?
The Outreach We Do
- Scientists expect more coral disease under climate change
- Never compromise on justice, John Blume says in 'last lecture'
- Cornell Perspectives: My village in Nepal is gone
- ILR helps local small businesses with ADA best practices
- Land project to build on three years of collaboration
- Mary Katzenstein honored for prison education program
- Panelists offer pros and cons of 'genomic revolution'
- Surprising factors determine successful aging
- How 'six degrees' can connect the world – and scientists
- Alumni take on journalism in the age of Twitter and data
- Singing, symphony soundly celebrate sesquicentennial
- Eye-popping, mind-expanding scenes of science
Research with a Public Purpose
- Future phones to use blood, speech to monitor HIV, stress, nutrition
Cornell professor will receive a $3 million NSH grant over five years to adapt smartphones for health monitoring.