Watch the Global Outreach page to follow what is going on now
What is Outreach?
The Outreach We Do
- New prize for African literature announced
- President Skorton imparts 'things I've learned in Ithaca'
- Panelists debate: Is democracy the end of history?
- Cornell Rewind: 'Above all nations is humanity'
- Expert offers feasible, statewide green energy plan
- Students - especially men - hold power to change rape culture
- ROTC cadets dine with former Air Force secretary
- Author discusses role of archeologist spies during WWII
- MOOC offers overview of hospitality industry
- Officials talk 'reasonable suspicion' in Ferguson forum
- Six officers join Cornell's police force
- Expedition returns from Anatolia: 1908
Research with a Public Purpose
- Future phones to use blood, speech to monitor HIV, stress, nutrition
Cornell professor will receive a $3 million NSH grant over five years to adapt smartphones for health monitoring.