Watch the Global Outreach page to follow what is going on now
What is Outreach?
The Outreach We Do
- Opening Charter Day ceremony celebrates Cornell-Ithaca ties
- Seguin and Lassoie named 2015 Kaplan Faculty Fellows
- Math Club connects Cornell students with local teens
- University resources are boon for alum's Ithaca business
- Cornell Tech hosts computer hack day for kids, seniors
- An inside look at Cornell's charter
- Social sciences, arts, humanities focus of Atkinson Center pilot
- Showcase honors student and faculty engagement projects
- Robinson-Appel awards honor student service projects
- Skorton, Murphy thank community for fire response
- Student winners of 'My Cornell' writing, video contests named
- Johnson dean's report calls for end to 'digital poverty'
Research with a Public Purpose
- Future phones to use blood, speech to monitor HIV, stress, nutrition
Cornell professor will receive a $3 million NSH grant over five years to adapt smartphones for health monitoring.